11 March 2010

HAPPY OUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY DEAR...

Yup today is our 10th Anniversary of marriage.. dah lama yek.. rasa sekejap jer.. hopefully we will still together till the end of our life...Insya-Allah...

For me Addy is very wonderful friend, brother, husband and father.. i couldn't ask more..He is very great to me and my son.. no one can ever do the same things like he does.. Of course there are sweet and sour towards our journey together but we manage to get it through...I'm sorry if couldn't be a great wife to you but deep in my heart I do love and adore you.. you are my sunshine and air that i breath..

My prayer that we will be together till the end of our life.. more prosperity year ahead...a more happiness through the journey.. I LOVE YOU and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEAR.. Muahhhh


3 comments:

POLIN SUZAINI said...

Happy Anniversary kak ita n abg lon ^^

Yus said...

kak lin: thankssss.. tak ada munger ker parfume ker.. ?

Anonymous said...

tahniaaaaaah! dr kimi and eileen